The following anti-social elements will be dismissed from the Hostel with immediate effect and no representation will be entertained.
- Ragging, even for fun or in a friendly way is a major criminal offence. Those who indulge in ragging or encourage others to do so, will be dismissed immediately, both from Hostel and from the College and an official complaint to the Police will be lodged by the Management. No justification of any kind or pleading innocent on any ground will be acceptable in this regard.
- Those who repeatedly indulge in getting involved in conflicts or are the cause of conflicts in the Hostel or outside.
- Those who indulge in the destruction of hostel property.
- Those who are absent at night without prior permission and those who entertain outsiders in the living rooms.
- Those who indulge in open defiance (confrontation) of the official staff and the kitchen staff.
- Those who are caught consuming alcohol and drugs.
- Those who indulge in physical fights and thefts.
- Those who are suspended or dismissed from the College.
- Those who are found teasing and involving criminal activities.